Just want to provide everyone with an update. The folks at WordPress did a detailed review of the plugin and provided some updates that should be made prior to release. We finished up those last night and will be re-submitting the plugin for review today. It required us to rewrite quite a bit of the templating process. The templates specially designed to save any edits to your uploads directory – that way you don’t overwrite changes you make when the plugin is updated. To properly access and write to those files was a challenge. Challenge defeated, though!
We also found and fixed a couple minor bugs found through testing.
We’re getting close!