- Create your account at CircuPress and you’ll receive your API Key.
- In your WordPress Administration, navigate to Plugins, search for CircuPress, and install the latest plugin.
- Add that API Key to your Circupress > Account Settings within your WordPress installation.
- Fill in all the required Email Settings Fields on the Account Page
- Select the Email Templates on the Account Page for each of your emails you’d like to send out – On Demand, Daily (optional) or Weekly (optional).
- Move to the Editor tab and customize your email template with your own header and, optional, sidebar.
- That’s it! You’re ready to send email with CircuPress.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote